The new Patch 7.5. is knocking at the door and with him a little rework of Aatrox. The patch will be live on 8th March 2017. Here a short overview about the changes and new things of the champions.
We start with Aatrox who got a little rework of his spells.
Blood Well (P):
- Aatrox fills the Blood Well through his abilities. When Aatrox fills the Blood Well to 100%, it becomes ‘locked’ and begins to drain over 4 seconds giving him Blood Rush for the duration.
- While under the effects of Blood Rush, dealing or taking damage versus champions will fully refresh Blood Rush’s duration (and fully refill the Blood Well).
- During Blood Rush, Aatrox gains 25% base attack damage and 20-50% attack speed. Upon taking fatal damage, Aatrox will revive and recover 30% of his max health. Aatrox cannot revive more than once every 180-120 seconds
- Blood Well capacity decreased to 100 at all levels.
Dark Flight (Q):
- No cost anymore
- Damage changed to [10/35/60/95/120 (+110% total AD)] from [70/115/160/205/250 (+60% bonus AD)]
- Now fills 20% of the Blood Well upon cast
Blood Thirst / Blood Price (W):
- Heal changed to [30/45/60/75/90 (+5% missing health)] from [20/25/30/35/40 (+25% bonus AD]
- No longer triple healingeffect while below 50% health
- No cost
- Damage changed to [30/60/90/120/150 (+75% bonus AD)] from [60/95/130/165/200 (+100% bonus AD)]
- Now fills 20% of the Blood Well on proc
Blades of Torment (E):
- Cost changed to 30 health from 5% current health
- Damage changed to [70/115/160/205/250 (+70% bonus AD)] from [75/110/145/180/215 (+60% AP)(+60% Bonus AD)]
- Damage type changed from magic to physical
- Slow changed to 30/35/40/45/50% from 40% at all ranks
- Slow duration changed to 2 seconds at all ranks from 1.75/2/2.25/2.5/2.75
- Now fills 20% of the Blood Well upon cast
Urchin Strike (Q):
- has a better AP ratio now increased to 55% from 35%
Seastone Trident (W):
- bleed duration decreased to 3 seconds from 4 seconds but the mark duration is increased to 6 seconds from 4 seconds
Chum The Waters (R):
- Less generous auto-pick-up on not hitting anything directly.
- No longer attaches onto champions that walk over it on ground.
- Kindred´s Wolf marks the first time after 3 instead of 5 minutes. The mark respwan time is lowered from 70 to 50 seconds and there is a new mark system.
- 0 marks: Crab
- 1-3 marks: Crab, Raptors, Gromp
- 4-7 marks: Wolf, Krugs, Blue, Red
- 8+ marks: Herald/Baron, Drake/Dragon
Shatter Orb (Q):
- does increased damage to minions from 40% to 80%
- Distortion (W) damage decreased to [40/55/70/85/100 (+20% AP)] from [85/120/155/190/225 (+60% AP)]
Mimic’d Distortion (R+W):
- Damage decreased to [60/120/180 (+30% AP)] from [125/225/325 (+50% AP)]
Piercing Light (Q):
- has shorter cast animation per level to 0.4-0.25 seconds at level 1-18 from 0.35
Ardent Blaze (W):
- cast time decreased to 0.25 from 0.3
Double Up (Q):
- second shot has the same base AD damage than the first shot, but can hit critically now
Base armor decreased to 22 from 25.88
Battle Roar (W):
- bonus damage healed from monster attacks decreased to 75% from 100%
Rune Prison (W):
- root duration last now only 0.75 seconds
Spell Flux (E):
- cooldown increased to 3.25/3/2.75/2.5/2.25 from 2.25
Piercing Arrow (Q):
- Cooldown increased to 20/18/16/14/12 from 16/14/12/10/8
- Total AD ratio on maximum damage decreased to 150% from 165%
- Cooldown is now decreased by 4 seconds (affected by CDR) if the arrow detonates Blight stacks from at least one enemy champion
Blade of the Ruined King
- Attack damage increased to 40 from 25
- Attack speed decreased to 25% from 40%
- Life Steal increased to 15% from 10%
- On-hit minimum damage increased to 15 from 10
- 100 gold cheaper
- Active: No longer heal yourself and deals now 100 magic damage instead of 10% of targest’s maximum health as physical
Edge of Night
- last now only for 5 instead of 10 seconds
Summoner Spell and Mastery Changes
- no longer decrease attack speed. Armor and magic resistance
- Bonus AD scaling decreased to 45% from 60%
- Name changed to Stoneborn Pact from Bond of Stone
- Gain 5% total health.
- CC or Slows put a rune mark on the enemy champions for 4 seconds. If an ally attacks this enemy, he can heal himself for 2 seconds for 5+2.5% of your maximum health (halved for range)
- Moving or attacking makes an attack Energized. Energized attacks have 1/1/2/3/5/7/9/12/15/18/21/25/28/32/37/41/46/50% Lifesteal and grant 30% Movement Speed for 0.75 seconds
- Dragonslayer Xin Zhao and Dragon Sorceress Zyra
- The following champions and their skins have now their own special recall.
- Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho’Gath, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Fizz, Galio, Graves, Hecarim, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Kassadin, Kayle, Kennen, Kog’Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Lulu, Lux, Malphite, Malzahar, Maokai, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nautilus, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Pantheon, Rammus, Renekton, Riven, Rumble, Shaco, Shen, Shyvana, Singed, Skarner, Sona, Swain, Talon, Teemo, Tryndamere, Udyr, Urgot, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Viktor, Vladimir, Volibear, Wukong, Xerath, Xin Zhao, Ziggs, Zilean